Monday, August 11, 1997

hard to swallow

well respected you are
one I feel I know
you don’t see me this way
or that doesn’t matter
of fact it is quite different
after months
pile up and reach the sky
so blue over head
down a one way street
where I do not find
what anyone looks for
to expect to find leads only to disappointment
to tell you about my mind
is never made up
to the standards of others
think they have won
or lost it is all the same
attitude as I have
seen too many things
just do not make sense
and I may not be right
in your mind, but right on
in my own
thoughts created
a palace where I can dwell
where I am at peace
doesn’t fit
this into the bowl of thought
I came to know
I do not have the answers
take time to find the questions
they fit as well as possible
as it may sound the bell
tolls for all
must come and answer
for actions
taken to counter act
as if you do not know
you display your own ignorance
may flourish in others
are not you or I
may get blurry vision
impaired
with acute hearing
that we are all the same
story though characters
are different for each one
we are
though it may get hard
to swallow…

No comments: