Tuesday, June 7, 2016

spotlight on the waterfall

spotlight on the waterfall
a new addition to the night time
scenery on the observation deck
where sitting I unfold my mind
nearly the entire day spent
moving the pen the page
the new book with two stripes
that no one will see
the pen behaves as the air is cooler
only going where it is put
did I mention all the movement
today and into the night
later than most nights
temperature is almost perfect
slight breeze is enough to keep it cool
sweat shirt style hood up
in the neighborhood
probably the only one up
wonder how many beers
it took Miz today
it was two for breakfast
and an admission that it wouldn't
end in a good spot because of it
acknowledged though identified
as destructive and continued
never understood it but smoking
became my vice and until I quit
I cannot judge him for being addicted
to something he uses to ease the mind
in the ever increasing
insanity of the world...

No comments: