Tuesday, June 7, 2016

make them real

it's official
at this point the pen
wants to sprint to the end
of another poorly designed
leather bound volume
all the pages have become
detached from the binding
hoping to be out of the book
by the end of the day
avoiding any and all chances
of showers and damaging hale
predictions or forecast or
guess what we might get sun still
shining and the clouds move
steadily to the east when
I sit in this chair back to the house
facing east as the sun moves west
in the sky or so it seems to this eye
and this guy doesn't necessarily
everything he was taught
especially when what is seen
nearly everyday contradicts
it's official and I am probably wrong
to some and I am okay with that
because the truth is easy
to explain and remember
always had trouble with made up
stories even when I told them
to make tomorrow easier to deal with
and then falls apart truth sometimes
harder in the long run is much
easier to deal with and it's official
I have the ability to see that clearer
single digit pages remain now
until I shift gears again
and take off in the next book
I put my thoughts in
it's official even dreams
can be truth if you make them real...

No comments: