Tuesday, December 6, 2016

staring down the hermit

have mysteriously become
a hermit again
and it will probably be something
others will tell me I will regret
but I can really get a lot
of work done
becoming an all work and no play
guy making the edge get dull
but the thoughts are still
sharp and daily direction
unknown until first step taken
a reflection or light source
I can’t tell sitting where I do
the light seems quite different
doesn’t matter what they
tell us to believe
everyone can see this for themselves
seem to have become a professional
hermit because I work and do my part
but when chilling I am usually home alone
not the worst attribute to have
but pretty far from the best too
it’s so hard to snap out of it
in order to venture out
and see what is going on
even if nothing
it would be something
to the hermit
it would be something
if I manage to get there…

No comments: