Wednesday, December 28, 2016

plan my escape

how will this moment in time
be described in the future
how will we know if they lie
about it in the future
and this begs the question
how much of what we are told
actually true not much I am thinking
and so many will call
me skeptical and crazy
or more crazy than skeptical
nothing stopping anyone
from sitting down and proving me wrong
tell me why you believe what you do
how can we be sure history will be accurately
recorded and written
especially since some of us do not believe
history going back merely fifty years
I don’t know why I am such a skeptic
guess I understand that in order
to control people the mind’s
need to be molded to accept
their own enslavement
and maybe I am crazy
but I will rattle the cage
and rage against my own
enslavement and plan my escape...

No comments: