Tuesday, December 13, 2016

no one to keep me from my fire

worked today
not usual
sixth day straight
used to do it weekly
before I changed paths
and directions
some decisions
extremely wrong
only one lately
has been right
back to home base
to regroup
worked today
quite usual
out straight everyday
non stop thought
working out the muscle
that has to get me
to the end
work tomorrow
only perfecting the self
I grow to be daily
whenever it might be
no one by my side
to keep me from my fire
burning nightly
nothing to slow my flow
adversely nothing to push me
forward with encouragement
reach down deep for the motivation
so I will not skip a day
away from two weeks straight
to the head with that holy smoke
it helps me hope for a better day
building like stairs
to the highest point...

No comments: