Thursday, April 10, 1997

part of the whole

part of the whole
life flashing before
me stands a wall of indecision
to do what is right
for me and you know
me too well I guess they
forgot that they put me out of mind
my random words spoken softly when we speak
to me and tell me what you feel
when cats cross in front of me
stands staring into your eyes not
quite focused on my spot that won’t come
clean the place where I rest myself not
enough in my pocket to maintain the strain on
my soul weeps at your side where I sit
wanting never to leave me with my
thought I would never be here
my words I do not speak
to you and I think the same
spot over and over… I know you know not
what I speak of
and possibly thinking me strange
my friend random thought letters
arranged to you and one other to keep me
sane in the monotony of a world gone wrong
the opposing gender offers me much
confusion must admit since the son
of Catholicism has risen I have been quite calm
stuck in the middle of a season of change
and so surprised that the weather has not
out to cause any problems with the one
sharing your name
the jester sings for all to hear
and napoleon has given me something to smile about
hope you find the point…

No comments: