Thursday, April 3, 1997

emotional jungle

random people
coming to talk
about the question
what is the meaning of life
simply what we make of it
all the same
things happen
every time I come here
what I say
many things
that may not make sense
I know you try to understand
up straight
as an arrow
piercing my heart felt
apology to those I have
hurt many times
running out of space
traveling many miles
away from where
I began this journey
so long ago it seems
I cannot start over
my head aches a bit
wish I could hear myself think
I knew what I wanted to say
not too far away to make a call
me soft but I do not know why
I say certain things and
act as if I do not know the answers
to my own question
everything I see and hear 
sitting again night after lonely night
they say many things
have not seen them yet
do know what I want to understand
sad at times
only what we make of it
seems as though
constantly swinging
rope to rope in a strange
emotional jungle
I must have created it. . .

No comments: