Tuesday, April 21, 2015

end the thought

most of the time I can't
keep up with the thoughts
in the head spinning as my clothes do
in the dryer blowing out steam
as I do with these words don't even
know how I have filled all these books
and keep on moving newer thoughts entering
and of course some will never take the time
to read and review and remember it's still
just my pen and I battling it out
page after page riding out the day
light dream sequence while fully conscious
of all the sounds are focusing on that closed
eyes light leftover until it's gone suddenly
sleeping only a couple hours of rest
return fully recharged ready to blast off
see how high I can rise awake or asleep
keeping an eye on the vanishing point
as it rises with me and suddenly none of it
makes sense anymore most of the time I will
end the thought right there...

No comments: