Sunday, May 15, 2022

the garden day 3


It's Sunday and the sun wants to shine but the clouds have other plans as usual.  My pictures today were taken after I topped all 4 plants to get them to grow 2 main colas.  I will also do some trimming once they really adjust to their new home.  Growing inside at first gets them the light and warmth they need to grow a good root system.  When I bring them outside that's when they really blow up.




Above are the Gelato Punch & below are the Lemon OG Kush




Sunday tends to be my only day off lately although I did spend an hour today getting bills ready to go in the mail tomorrow and making a small bank deposit of checks that came in yesterday.

Yesterday was the grand opening for Rodrigo's new business venture, The Angels Garden.  It is in the spot that once was Leo's Landscape & West Meadow Nursery in West Bridgewater.  It is literally 4 mins away by car and only about 15-20 minutes if you had to walk from my home.

It was really cool to have all his Landscaper friends come see what he has built.  Our neighbors showed up and a lot of random people from the area who have heard indirectly or on social media or whatever.  I hope it succeeds beyond his wildest dreams because his success means success for his girls and my sister and everyone who works for him too.  I am going to put a few pictures from the day below.







THE ANGELS GARDEN LLC.







 

No comments: