Sunday, May 15, 2022

its all just random

just letting the air out of the thoughts

every time I get too busy to write

I start to feel like the thoughts 

in my mind are eating my mind


there are days when my mind 

will not shut off

my dad told me he heard me yelling

in my sleep at 4 am

before he told me this

I woke this morning

after the most horrible dreams

and I usually don't dream


once I was awake I went to sit in the garden

to get myself awake and visit with the newly planted


decision to continue the thought

project that I have been working at for 

all of my adult life


started on vacation as a child

writing journals in little blue school books

and it will not end

the pen will still be used

but sometimes the reinvention of the wheel

when it comes to getting thoughts out of the head 

quite necessary...

1 comment:

Julz said...

Happy to see you’re writing and posting again😊