Wednesday, February 17, 2016

might as well be the self

don't even want
to pause
sunlight side of my face
as I write these thoughts
somehow transmitted through
it's warmth but I have no proof
so I will simply enjoy
the moment the foot falls asleep
and so could I to the sounds
around the birds tune
seems to have a little confusion
warmth a little early
no one is complaining
as I put more words before
new eyes today
all the months and years of thoughts
mashed together and planned
presented as random
and truthfully as random
as they come to the mind
just want to pursue the truth
don't want the newer generations
to give up hope that truth will be found
when the mind's eye finally opens
to see what can be seen
because it will be seen
don't even want to pause or
take a breath without recording
that thought with words
and only truth spilling
on to the page prolific nearly
everyday like a younger CB
with only coffee to drink
again I stumble without
the proof just these words
painting the thoughts
the mind produces
no matter the shape
would like to be at the center
of something might as well
be the self...

No comments: