Tuesday, November 10, 2015

what's lost

something gets lost
most don't even think
about it
the system is set
and play the part
as much as I do
to get along
and in turn survive
in this world
don't especially want
to spend everyday
selling fruits and veggies
could definitely have it worse
but isn't something better
possible something gets lost
and I drive alone
met my brother for pizza
he wonders if he should
wait for love to return
why wouldn't he if it's
love upon returning
it's love now during
the waiting part can be too long
they say 15 days
waiting on permission
but that's completely different
where was I going
where have I been
with these new eyes
seeing thoughts different
something gets lost when you
don't believe nearly everything
you are taught to be true
how would we know the difference
we instead trust them and
something gets lost
and they say the Russian submarines
are threatening underwater
internet cables
don't we have satellites
somethings got to give...

No comments: