Saturday, August 15, 2015

floating quickly overhead

clouds and sunshine
at the same time
random shower quick
it soaked everything
thunder is strong
rumbles the ground
underfoot
sun blast through
the clouds still covering
half the sky seen here
found another piece of the puzzle
of change I want to be
always searching for new ways
to perfect the imperfection I working
with my hands and think
with them too here and then is now
and it's about all we have to work with
side to side with all the side roads
and short cuts truth is all I need
right here while I write here
turn up my right ear to the thunder
as it rolls across the dark side
of a beautiful sight seen
neck still tense as I look skyward
and catch a glimpse of clouds
descending darker dense mountains
floating quickly overhead...

No comments: