Friday, June 19, 2015

nightly ramble

listen to all
and follow none
some days the thoughts
question themselves
sick of the constant thought
really don't believe anything
that I don't question
belief seems to stop research
stops the further thinking
and obviously stops the questioning
and this of course is merely
an opinion and one year ago
my thoughts were different as I
learn more thoughts change
won't believe anything until I
can think about it and question
all the details some will ask why
it's probably easier to just follow
the rules and be free
but do we really need to be governed
to be free
how many have already turned the page
a hard thought to have
everything we think we know
is probably only a fraction of the truth
it probably has to be that way or we would
take the power back if we know the whole truth
the people outnumber those in power
those who govern us all
and not one government is excluded
and we just happen to be the most free
and our government is the most aggressive
and of course I am just rambling the night away
at this point and many will say nothing
can be done so why even think about it
and I don't have an answer for that
been this way all my life
or at least the last twenty years...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many have turned the page....