Tuesday, May 5, 2015

have a good one

sun brightens the page
approaching that age
brings about total change
something real probably strange
not pretending to know
just willing to go
and challenge everything
sun breaks clouds and lights everything
rays breaking in at angles through the haze
not really haze and my mind becomes a maze
scrambled running from the moment I wake
memory of unconsciousness time can't take
or remember or forget the thought free
somehow awake I no longer see
but I do know the longer I see awake
the more powerful the waves will wake
beneath sleep and above logic where
freedom lives and I just have to care
what's left behind
what truth is left to find
hidden in plane view for all to see right here
taught to doubt our own logic
because of ignorance and fear
it's the controlling device of the day for the people
do you believe we need to be controlled
c'mon people?
sun brightens my day I choose to have a good one
and when I leave the scene you might hear
have a good one...

No comments: