Tuesday, March 10, 2015

leave any behind

I just don't know
and won't stop until I do
the point won't get missed
like strike three sit down
maybe strike one focus on the next one
make the connection delivered the thought
lately have been swinging and missing
and not even picking up the bat
couldn't let this one go
into the air
it's a day to create as I go
use the illusion of freedom
to make some
to enjoy as I go
might not leave any behind
'cept these words
documenting the progress
if that's what it is called
maybe back where I once began
but back with more and the knowledge
never had before me now enjoying
and breathing the illusion
trying to perceive it's realness
even if only a moment
allowed from the other side seen
completely different...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not an illusion it is real. Definitely not a step back, unless it's back to the future. When you left, you were on a voyage, now your in port again. Maybe like the Constitution, to stay...definitely a foundation of the house of this family.

Ryan Lessard, Nicefropress said...

Thanks dad!!