Tuesday, October 9, 2012

internally hidden

headfirst
left fist balled up
right grips my knife
ink drips from the tip
carving up the page
with permanent scars
reminding that there are many
internally hidden
some might never heal correct
some already forgotten
where I went when I lost my mind
found myself here floating
in silence counting the nights alone
and close friends counted on
one hand clapping for all accomplishments
been writing about them for years
buried deep in layers of thoughts
trapped in the cage
that my mind has been fighting
to get out of my mind
where else would I go
can’t run far enough away
head down meditating
on the sound all around
the web that beautiful spider
trapped in the mind
have not seen beauty in years
would I know
everything seen until now
mirage nothing is real…

No comments: