Tuesday, October 16, 2012

easily bent

hear ya own mind appreciate what ya find
never mind wait rewind get left behind or confined
to a spot too small no desire to be tall
don’t need to have it all to appreciate it all
just because words are unheard don’t hear me
get near me makes me weary won’t let it steer me or tear me
away from dreams that should be real all that hurt can only steal
ya away from what ya feel threw down ya cards now let me deal
scribble scribble scratch scratch and tear it apart 
quick now build move forward press start 
something new exposed a heart silent bomb blew it apart
pieces all here peace is all here and far from offended
knowing whats real and whats been pretended
can’t be broken if it is easily bended (bent)
if nothing began that means nothing’s ended…

No comments: