Saturday, November 8, 1997

in the dark again


and I wander out into a field of thought I knew        
where I was going to try to make a point       
where I can go no further than ever before I

start to go astray cat runs out from under the porch  
and I don’t know whose it is not one I
recognize my own weaknesses and this is a

plus and when adding it all up I may make a
mistake or two many thoughts in my head
to compute the sum total of whatever I am

trying to say that this is what my mind does at times
I am spinning sideways and the highways      
are my ways seem to be different each time I

go I stop and think I know where I will end up or
down but what is the difference is that I am
trying to get to where I am right now and

then I am confused by my own thought I saw my      
self in one thought I saw myself in one         
light but I end up breaking the bulb and

no I am in the dark again the spin has started and     
down I go into the abyss that is my mind       
mælström making me dizzy but I will pull

through the dark I created I see that which no light
could show me the door slammed shut on a   
sideways glance around and see something I

have failed to notice in the past the calm spot ten
minutes ago I thought this was going some    
where it has never reached so high, but still

can’t touch the sky appears to fall, but slams me       
back into my seat has become quite
uncomfortable…

No comments: