Tuesday, November 11, 1997

Bolio Revisited

how many times do I have to show you my mind so  
you know I don’t know and how many          
times do I have to say skies should be blue I

see gray sky today dark of the night, but the moon    
and saturn quite a sight to behold, soon it      
will hide I take it all in keep my eyes wide

as the window open and I am out of my mind I        
hear someone shouts that they know who it  
is or where I have been to the highland, but

I know the low stagnation sets in and I feel I
should go to a place but I know not
where do they come from they sit and

stare for too long don’t know what they see for
I sit alone, no one but my pen and I
my thoughts and my book just thoughts

that I write boring—no hook so just turn away
but I wish that I knew what it could be
that keeps their eyes glued in my

direction wish they would stop the silence is
deafening I hear my eyes pop and what
does this mean along with the rain

burning and falling on me with great pain from
the inside I need a release finding a spot
inside me filled with peace of the puzzle

enigma of sorts this peaceful place that
my speech distorts… 

No comments: