Friday, December 27, 1996

nothing concluded 8

no use
getting all upset
happens every-time
at this point
it is almost a ritual

can’t let it
get me
down
so low
pick myself back up

am I the only
one who could
or
would change
things

alone again
but
not lonely yet
won’t let it
creep

learning the ways
teaching myself
the ways
daily meditation
and study

learning to see
things differently
as only I can see
them much
happier now

not trying hard
to understand anyone
enough trouble
trying to figure out
myself

knowing my flaws
are here with me
I look past them
and wish others could
do the same

no time
to wonder why
keep on
keepin’ on no time
to try not to cry

wish I could understand
and it makes me sad
but I will get over it
no more time
for that

satisfied
with myself
and it isn’t much
I know this, still

nothing concluded. . .

No comments: