Tuesday, March 19, 2019

garden update

everyday something new to see
watch everyday as the babies push 
through the soil and become green knuckles

week 3 of flower for GC #1 & #2
the canopy spread is the best I have been able to achieve
trying to use all the available light 
and create many bud sites 
they will all have an equal chance of getting big 
the light is as high as it can be without changing the hardware 


this is day one of the flower cycle



these two pictures were taken yesterday on day 18 of flower 





these two pictures are taken at a different angle on the same day




I am really enjoying all the time I get to spend in Black Sheep Garden.  I am not quite in Club 15, but I am surely not part of Group-85.  There aren't many people who would know what I am talking about here, but I have been doing a lot of reading about growing medical cannabis.  That explains random references to things that might not mean much to those who don't garden.  







No comments: