Saturday, October 31, 2015

cold success

not as cold
as first thought
still new sweatshirt
feels nice
still hear the waterfall
perpetual motion
once turned on
plugged into the source
mostly pushing it myself
don't know if I can ever
call it my profession
in the commonly understood
sense anyway
what is it I really know anyway
someone at work
gave me a tinfoil hat
to wear today
said it was Halloween
not as cold as last night
seems like only yesterday
as if it was probably correct
as well it might be
a drone of some kind
circling the night sky
down from above
what is really seen
from high altitudes
still cold but not as cold
as thought to be
truthfully I had nothing planned
when the pen started
moving as it does
when it's my passion
to unravel this mind
and find out what it means
does not occur to me to give up
without success
because true success
is being able to pick
up the pen with nothing
specific in mind and
not putting it down
until right now...

No comments: