Sunday, November 3, 2013

change everyday

life can change everyday
is a chance to do something
so different it challenges and feels
unfair advantage given
sometimes undeserving
I won’t ever live in the negative again
really never found any positive there
don’t know why I stayed so long
know why I left
what I had built burning
to burn nightly now
do not regret the move
another five year cycle
puts me back in my place
the distance between
smile and my own
on another level
my thoughts
face the sky

can’t lie face down
figure still seen when eyes closed
it doesn’t seem as far away
out the window same moon and stars
until sunrise ends the night
trying to capture it everyday
stops to notice the moment

happiness can’t be denied
begins and ends each day
when words bring
you smiles from miles away
let thoughts connect
it only gets tighter…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love what you did with this. Insomnia again so I decided to come here:-) ~BMFF