Thursday, December 6, 2012

mind melts


the games has changed
but I am still all in
don’t know where I am
but I know where I have been
thinking and dreaming
being somewhere else
heating up the mind
until it melts
into something
changed and new
suddenly clarity
came into view
probably here all along
been ignored a lot
some people have
no idea what they are not
important too important
to meet
rather take a ride with
Mr. M.T. Seat
won’t waste another minute
of ink
on someone who
just can’t even think
outside the box
someone else creates with rules
and I won’t necessarily follow
just because they are someone’s rules
games different or I am playing
it better now
some days in the head
easier to forget it all now
so many thoughts
need to be forgotten
some don’t have the time
others are just rotten
in the middle of
everything they want to be
living their pretty little lives
never going to be happy…

No comments: