Tuesday, September 2, 1997

end up

the longer it takes
the harder it is
not something I wish
someone else may act different
colors appear
through a crack in the wall
comes crashing down
from where I was up
to me to find an answer
a question I will not try to understand
up straight line drawn circles
around a spot me in the crowd
of those you do not know
not always going to make sense
and might be impossible to figure
but failure is not an option
on my mission for accomplishment
makes it easier to just sit here
myself might sound foolish
makes me laugh at myself
not yet proud of where I am
not quite where I want to be
but proud of the determination
it will take to get there
sun might not be shining on me
today but it won’t get me down
or slow my roll up another
and pour me a pot of coffee
we can discuss where I think
I will end up…

No comments: