Wednesday, August 8, 2018

back at it again

          It's hard to believe it's almost been one year since I posted on my blog.  The last time I posted was right after the super fight between Floyd and Conor.  Most of my writing lately has been more journal style than anything else.  The last piece of random thoughts & poetry I put down were the last thoughts on my former girl friend Jolena.  She passed away a little over a year ago and she is still someone who is on my mind quite frequently when I write.

          I am going to try to fill in the passed year with posts from things I have written during the year.   I also planning on adding a few more pictures than I have done in the past.  


          Vacation from Trader Joe's start in five days and hopefully I will be able to rest a bit.  

No comments: