Tuesday, September 29, 2015

silence will be written

back at it
have at it
wherever I put it last
time I had a clue
probably stacking fruit
or something at the store
sometimes I feel its all I have
and then I grab a new pen
and have at it again
got cool then too cold
one night, the next day
humid all day today
some days the confusion
never clears and the thoughts
never stop they only get put aside
for sleep but not exactly by choice
wonder how long without
before crazy is the outcome
what if upon entry already
reaching crazy heights
now because life
is but a dream
back at it have at it
and laugh at it
if you have to but know I only
fall back a step or two
from time to time
and will not retreat
from first impressions
and apparently mine was
not taken well
somehow thinking
of a vacation mind change
but why complicate life
cut off the hands
and rip out my tongue
what choices do I have really
but don't worry my silence
will be written...

No comments: