Thursday, August 7, 2014

give me some truth

I hope people can really see the destruction
know that humanity is being destroyed
not the terrorists, the innocent protecting their houses
what rights do they have their neighborhood is destroyed
course of action is always war with no words
others fight the wars for some to profit from it
may only be monetary or contractual but
take away the profit would war end tomorrow
but would they ever let war go to waste without profit
as Gaza lies in rubble and innocent lives lost
for the chosen race of god to reclaim land is it
me I don’t remember learning about a god that would
give land to one group and allow that group to murder ask
me what I would do for my family standing under the statue of
liberty frowning upon those who remain silent
or believe the propaganda shoveled our way
give me some truth is it only
me who thinks this is getting crazy as
death reigns down on Gaza…

No comments: