Tuesday, September 25, 2012

no one thinks like this


no one thinks like this
might be what puts me above the trees
like clouds created the scenes I choose
be a part of the puzzle life is
never easily figured
outside the situation I do not know much
admittedly much too patient
and the taste isn’t that good from the bottle
rather the other option go figure
who knew it would be so easy to keep on walking
opposite direction as the five year mistake
only helped to destroy and developed weakness
allowing one with no direction to lead the way
no one thinks that which appears solid could be soft
and crushed under weight offering no support
no one thinks they will betrayed by one they love
payback for the one I hurt to be where I was
hard to follow and wouldn’t want to
but still stronger now and although no one thinks
like this might just be preparation
for the worst type of support that is out there
which is no support at all…

No comments: