Tuesday, April 6, 2010

down in a hole

been in this hole seems like forever
dealing with attitudes that change like the weather
can’t escape the pit under the cloud where I am at
everyone is so full of shit I throw on a hood or a hat
does it really matter what is said or done
doesn’t matter how fast I am someone else already won
the battle the argument or even the war
want to see all the scars I will give you the tour
where I have been but about where I won’t go
some are talking too fast and I am walking too slow
for anyone to see that I need respect
but that’s one thing I will not expect
it’s impossible I am not the one wanted here
someone with more money or power he’d love or fear
knows I won’t leave because we are so tight
but he thinks he’s a man and he thinks he is right
I am stuck in the middle of this thought where I sit
he can say what he wants and I won’t give a shit…

No comments: