Saturday, August 15, 2009

two years ago


thinking about nothing
comes to mind this moment
everything stops
right where it stands
tall like the trees
through which setting sun seen
brightness splintered around the branches
forming shapes I can't identify
with the air only slight
movement back and forth
with this pen trying to create
cool breeze on the other side of the glass
smooth as the pond
new home for the pet turtle
free as a bird if birds swam
but they don't have boundaries
crossed over the line
and I didn't want to wait any longer
the wait the more frustration
takes over the next hill and down
when I was bike riding
around town with no thought
on the mind cycle meditation
any kind of work meditation
gets me through the day
and onto the next with love
in my heart found her smiling at me
from the tall truck
and everything changed...

No comments: