Monday, October 27, 2003

nothing concluded 134

watching hands
dizzy face
days become shorter
twisting the night away
locked in thought

dread in mind
hand in hair
twisting the night away
cross-eyed ruining
the straight line walk

idea just passing
or flashing
yellow slow down
take a good look
at what's all around

realize luck
drawn lines in sand again
once a week beach trips
as summer came and went
too fast not forgotten

night like this
always bring
out the stories
like earthworms on the driveway
after the rain

now I live on a hill
they will all slide into the mud
as the sounds of the night
get stranger each day
my Bible reading friends

came by again today
this time no one
was home to witness
and I just don't understand
their angle

truly care for I
am on my own spiritual
path which is constantly changing
like wind knocking down dead wood
nothing concluded...

No comments: