Friday, May 3, 1996

thinking

503/1996

Sitting so sad, place of employment
Thinking ‘bout someone, gave much enjoyment
Just a grin, can’t begin , imagine, how I should feel
From the start, from the heart, tear apart, what is real
Climb the pole, dig the hole, what you stole, from the tree
Up so high, saw the sky, tell a lie, don’t tell me
What you said, am I dead, spin a head, with a line
Drawn so straight, coffee at eight, don’t be late, be on time
For the show, don’t want to go, do you know what I am saying
To a friend, road does bend, a dead end where I am playing              
With a ball, once was small, I did fall and it hurt
Saw the blood, what a dud, in the mud, once was dirt
Was so sad, all I had, made me mad, now it’s gone
Out of view, looked like you, sky was blue sitting on the lawn
Grass so green, what does it mean, final scene of the play
Tragic actor, important factor, who was that actor, will you stay
Here awhile, ancient smile, emotions pile in my mind
Filled with stuff, not enough, road is rough and does wind
Round and round, on the ground, don’t make a sound, am I sinking
Down so low, where to go, I don’t know, I’m just thinkin’...   

No comments: